Mindful Wellness for
the Midlife Woman.
It’s Time to Step back, Tune In, and Show Up.
Take the mindful wellness quiz!
Turn your midlife crisis into a thriving life of mindful wellness.
Are you a mid-life woman who…
– struggles to make your health and wellness a priority
– has had a difficult time adjusting to so much change… changing roles, changing body, changing relationships
– feels overwhelmed, stuck, and unsure of how to move forward
– has lost yourself in taking care others while neglecting your own needs for so many years
– lacks clarity about what the next chapter of your life will look like
– feels guilt or shame about putting yourself first or taking care of your own needs
Are you ready to…
– re-evaluate your life and take stock of your priorities
– finally start prioritizing your own wellness
– discover a clear path for the next chapter of your life
– develop more confidence, self-love and acceptance around your changing body and life
– be there for others in a meaningful and sustainable way that doesn’t compromise your own wellness
– discover your true purpose for this phase of your life
– have more vibrant wellness and energy in all areas of your life
– finally let go of the guilt of saying “YES” to yourself?
Then It’s Time to take a Step Back from the overwhelm of life, Tune In to what you need and want, and Show Up in life as your best self!
“Midlife is not a crisis. Midlife is an unraveling.
Midlife is when the universe gently places her hands upon your shoulders,
pulls you close, and whispers in your ear: I’m not screwing around.”
– Brene Brown
Hi There! I’m Christy.
I am an RN and Certified Mindful Wellness Coach.
I work with midlife women who are struggling to care for themselves in the way they deserve, who feel overwhelmed by life’s everyday stressors, and who want to reclaim their personal health and wellness.
I help mid-life women:
– prioritize and optimize their wellness for more vibrant energy, health, and fulfillment
– feel calmer and more confident in any situation
– get super clear on what they want this chapter of their lives to look like
We do this by mindfully and intentionally stepping back from the hectic pace of life and tuning in to what you really need and want. This allows you to show up in life as your best self and gives you the energy and motivation you need to create the life you desire.
It’s time to tackle some of the most common myths and pre-conceived notions regarding midlife today. Here are some of the most common erroneous beliefs held around the notion of what midlife is or what it should look like. Myth #1: Midlife is a “crisis.” Truth:...
Realizing that I was in the throes of midlife came as a shock and surprise to me. How was I suddenly approaching my mid-forties? Where did all that time go? It seemed like, within the blink of an eye, I was now faced with the reality that I was no longer considered...
I sat on the hard concrete and leaned against the cold brick wall waiting for my husband to pull up alongside the curb next to me. The last few minutes were a blur. I waited, curled over myself, trying to take deep breaths and make sense of what had just happened. I...
I highly recommend Christy for anyone who is looking to invest in their own growth.
I am truly grateful for the opportunity that I’ve had to be coached by Christy. She brings an uncommon depth of listening which allows her to see between the lines and ask questions that help me develop new levels of self-awareness and clarity. And she does this with genuine care and curiosity, which makes every session feel both enlightening and rejuvenating.
~ Aaron D.
How can we work together?
Schedule your free 50-minute one-on-one connection call
to see how you can get started today!